- Ph.D. in Business Administration, UNED
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, ICADE
- MBA, IESE, University of Navarra
- Bachelor degree in Law, Universidad Complutense
- Bachelor degree in Tourism, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- 12th Grade studied in Miami Coral Park, FL (USA)
Areas of Interest and Research
- Business Administration
- Social Corporate Responsibility
Professor Ubierna is an executive professional with a strong academic management background and deep expertise in education, training and research, having held management positions at General and Academic Board in Universities and Business Schools, like ICAI-ICADE Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Universidad de Nebrija, ESNE School of Design and technology and CESMA Business School.
He has published articles and lectured in the areas of business administration, strategic management, innovation and entrepreneurship. He has promoted and managed training, research and educational projects at national and international level, in different programs of the European Commission. Founder and active member of several Alumni Associations.
Experience in project and business management.
Director of the International Conference UES, University and Enterprise in Society.
Currently he is Academic Dean at CIS, The College for International Studies /CIS Endicott International.